- This item is behind on production and will not ship until April 16th.
- Super fast and easy set up! Great for hiking, backpacking, camping, or adding to your survival bag, this compact tent will fit into your backpack without filling it up.
- Trekking poles are NOT included (they are included in the Trekker Tent 2.2 Combo Pack), this tent is intended for use with your own trekking poles, but can be used with almost any stick that is over 42 inches tall.
- At over 7 feet long, over 5 feet wide, and 42 inches high, this tent offers more room inside than almost any other ultralight tent.
- This tent has large mesh sidewalls and vents making it close to a full 2-layer tent. Double wall tent on the sides and front only. The back wall is single wall
This 3 lb tent is one of the lightest backpacking tents on the market. It has large mesh sidewalls and side vents making it almost a full 2-layer tent. At 7 feet long, over 5 feet wide, and 42 inches high, it also has more room than any tent in the ultralight category. Roomy for one but comfortable for two. Compact and easy to pack, it can fit nicely in your backpack or bug-out bag. It comes with 8 ultra-light aluminum stakes and a carrying bag (these are included in the total weight which is 3 lbs even). Poles are not included (they are included with the Trekker Tent 2.2 Combo Pack). Important Note: This tent is intended for use with trekking poles; however, if you forget your poles it works fine with most any stick longer than 42 inches or can be tied between two trees. Trekking Pole Tent, backpacking tent, camping tent, hiking tent, light weight tent, compact tent, ultra light tent. No poles means no problems, since many tents come with cheap, fragile poles which are the first things to break and make the tent worthless. Because this tent will work with trekking poles, sticks, or tied between two trees, no poles means no problems. With no poles to string through the tent this tent is super fast and simple to set up. Just stake down the corners and put in the trekking poles and it can be set up in as little as 1 minute. This tent includes the ultra-light aluminum stakes.
Trekker Tent 2 vs Trekker Tent 2.2
Many want to know which tent to buy. With large mesh sidewalls, this tent (2.2) has a lot more ventilation then the Trekker Tent 2, so it is great in warmer climates or in areas where you get high condensation, but will not be as warm on a windy late-fall or early-spring night. This tent is also 4 oz heavier than the Trekker Tent 2 because of the added mesh sidewalls.
Also, the Trekker Tent 2 has a strong tarpaulin bathtub bottom. The ground material in this tent is waterproof and strong, but not quite as strong as the floor in the Trekker Tent 2.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.
Also buy on Amazon